Java Programming is a three-month and two-three times a week course aimed at covering the following topics:
- History of Java and Java platform development.
- Java datatype and ops.
- Java packages and classes. Access modifiers.
- Java API Specification. Cases of usage of Java API classes. Testing applications development.
- Design of graphical user interface using AWT and Swing.
- Database operations with Java applications.
- Java applications development using RMI.
Students also attend the general class of configuration management
in database control, SQL language, XML and HTML markup languages,
web-applications design using JSP.
To start attending the classes, a student must demonstrate initial knowledge of C or C++ programming.
Having completed the classes, students acquire the title of «Junior Java Developer» and start working on various projects within programming teams while being supervised by leading specialists of the company.