Testing is a three-month and two-three times a week course aimed at covering the following topics:
- Introduction to Testing.
- History of Computer Science.
- zSeries IBM mainframes architecture.
- OS for IBM mainframes.
- Command language and zOS utilities.
- Introduction to Java.
- Introduction to SQL.
- Introduction to DB2.
- Command files, command line utilities.
- Systems of automatic testing.
- Work correspondence. Business ethics.
The course is about detailed explanation of difficulties with
keeping in mind that the students will be exploring something new on
Before attending classes, a student must be interviewed. Spoken English and initial programming skills are required.
Having completed the classes, students acquire the title of «Junior QA Engineer» and start working on various projects within programming teams while being supervised by leading specialists of the company.